DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
The following data protection statement and the imprint apply to the use of our website, to the processing of applicant details (see below section 2c of the data protection statement), to the initial contact with our law firm (see below section 2b of the data protection statement) and to the social network services used by us to the extent that we link to this website in the services used.
1. Name and contact details of the data controller and the data protection officer of the company.
Rettenmaier Frankfurt Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 (0) 69 / 874 03 00-10
Fax: +49 (0) 69 / 874 03 00-19
Data protection officer: Rettenmaier Frankfurt's data protection officer can be contacted at the above address, for the attention of the data protection officer, or at email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
a) Collection of data by visiting our website
When you visit the website www.rettenmaier-frankfurt.de, information is automatically sent to the domain server by the browser used on your end device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• name and URL of the file accessed,
• website from which the access was made (referrer URL),
• the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider and
• other similar data that serve to avert danger in the event of attacks on our information technology systems.
The aforementioned data are processed by Rettenmaier Frankfurt for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website, - Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
• evaluating system security and stability, and
• for other administrative purposes, such as ensuring the permanent functionality of our website.
The IP address is stored in the log files in encrypted form in order to impede backtracking. The anonymous data of the server log files are stored separately from any personal data provided by a data subject. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The legitimate interest to collect the data follows the purposes of data collection listed above. The elicitation ultimately serves to ensure an optimal level of protection for the personal data processed by Rettenmaier Frankfurt. In no case there will be an elicitation of data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
b) Collection of data when contacting us electronically or otherwise
If you contact Rettenmaier Frankfurt electronically, by telephone or in person, the personal data you provide will be stored by Rettenmaier Frankfurt for the purpose of processing and responding to your request. Your data will not be transmitted to third parties. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after Rettenmaier Frankfurt has answered your request, unless Rettenmaier Frankfurt is entitled or obligated to save the data for a longer period of time in accordance with Art. 6 (1) GDPR - for example, due to a subsequent mandate. In these cases, you will be personally and separately informed about the further data processing by Rettenmaier Frankfurt employees.
c) Collection of data for applications and in the application process
Personal data of applicants will be stored and processed by Rettenmaier Frankfurt for the purpose of the settlement of the application procedure. Processing can also be operated electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends the relevant application documents to Rettenmaier Frankfurt electronically. The legal basis for data processing is Section 26 (1) sentence 1 German Federal Data Protection Act.
If an employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. The applicant will be informed of this separately when the employment contract is concluded.
If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted three months after the notification of the decision about the rejection, in so far as no other legitimate interests of the controller conflict with such deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, e.g., a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the German General Equal Treatment Act.
3 Routine deletion of personal data
Personal data of the respective data subjects will only be processed or stored by Rettenmaier Frankfurt for the period of time which is necessary to achieve the purpose of storage or as required by law. The criterion for the duration of storage is, in particular, a statutory retention period.
If the purpose of storage no longer applies or if a legally prescribed storage period expires, the personal data will be routinely deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
4. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. Rettenmaier Frankfurt will only transmit your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
• the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
• there is a legal obligation for the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, as well as
• this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
6. Analysis tools, automated decisions
Rettenmaier Frankfurt does not use any tracking or analysis tools. Your data will also not be used in the context of automated decision-making - in particular not for profiling purposes.
7. Data subject rights
You have the right
• To request information about your personal data processed by Rettenmaier Frankfurt in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients whom your data has been or will be disclosed to, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if possible, meaningful information about its details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of wrongful or the completion of your personal data stored by Rettenmaier Frankfurt without delay;
• pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by Rettenmaier Frankfurt, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right of free expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as 1)you contest the accuracy of the data, 2) the processing is unlawful, 3) you object to the erasure of the data 4) Rettenmaier Frankfurt no longer requires the data and 5) however, you need the data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have entered an objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to Rettenmaier Frankfurt in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
• in accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent once given to Rettenmaier Frankfurt at any time. This has the consequence that Rettenmaier Frankfurt may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. Generally, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or of the registered residence of Rettenmaier Frankfurt.
To exercise your data protection rights, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to contact any employee of the law firm.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to enter an objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
9. Data security
Rettenmaier Frankfurt uses the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit the domain. In general, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. The fact, if an individual page of the Rettenmaier Frankfurt website is transmitted in encrypted form, you can recognise by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
Rettenmaier Frankfurt also uses appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously updated in accordance with the state of the art.